Best of 2020 - Part 1
BEST OF 2020 - PART 1
In 2020, we posted about approximately 75 different parks, trails, and greenways. 😱 Currently, our Instagram page has 200+ posts and the maximum number of Instastories highlights. (Seriously, they delete our oldest ones because we have too many. 🙈)
With these numbers, we felt it might get a bit... overwhelming to figure out where to start your parks journey. So, in honor of Earth Day ￼ ￼ ￼, we’re sharing our favorite and most standout parks and parks experiences of 2020!
Originally, we were going to do a top 10, but there were too many favorites. 😂 We are going to be splitting the favorites into 2 posts, which will provide the basic Best of 2020 list. We will also be sharing our posts from last year about these places in our Instastories so you can find out more info about each park there. (Unfortunately there’s just not enough text space in a post to give the proper amount of bragging to each of the favorites.) The Instastories will then be saved in a “Best of 2020” highlight on our Instagram. Without further ado, here is our list for Part 1!
• Ann & Jim Goodnight Museum Park - NC Museum of Art; additional photo of wildflowers in August (photos 2 & 3)
• Ayr Mount (photo 4)
• Chainsaw Art at Umstead State Park (photo 5)
• Clemmons Educational State Forest (photo 6)
• Historic Yates Mill (photo 7)
• Jordan Lake Educational State Forest (Fan Favorite ⭐️) (photo 😎
• Knightdale Station (Fan Favorite ⭐️) (photo 9)
• Mason Farm Biological Reserve (photo 10)
Have you been to any of these parks? Which is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
(Note: We're currently working on updating our website with our reviews. This review was originally posted on Instagram and Facebook on April 22, 2021.)